Monday, December 18, 2006

The days go by quicker since I have no set schedule! Jack and I fill every day and are exhusted and in bed by 8 pm! We get up and go to excersize class at 5 am and seem to be going all day from then on.

Today I went for a 2nd interview for a customer service job in an insurance agency at 8:30 am and was there until 10. Jack's brother and his children came to Klamath Falls and we joined them at their Dad's and then went to lunch at the Airport. We are all admirers of a Good Hamburger! It was good to get to meet Jack's nephew and his wife who live in Arizona and to see his niece Kim again. It was a quick visit for them... the challenge being to get back over the passes before dark.

Jack and I went from lunch to the Passport office in our local post office and got my application sent off! We are going to the little fishing villiage in Mexico that I went to in 2001! I'll get the spelling and then tell you where it is! Z something. We made the reservations at Casa Elvira today and will confirm the flight reservations tomorrow for February 2 to the 12th! Whaahooo!

On this very productive day I have also uploaded the wedding pictures to Flickr!

Busy Monday! :-)

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm so glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to update. I live for you and S'te's updates!!! Even calling, I always get you (both) when you are on your way somewhere.

We leave onour Cruise on Feb 8th on Carnival's Elation. Keith got the Penthouse suite - so it should be really, really nice. A butler and Walmart shorts - a contrast if nothing else.