Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've stayed up to late but I finally have the pictures loaded of all the changes we've made since we moved in on June 16th! As I've said before it's thanks to hard working family and friends that these things have happened!

Caleb and Leo where the "foremen" for the two huge projects - putting in 30 yards of concrete for driveway, patio and workshop - and putting in an inground sprinkler system for the 1/3 acre we have!
I am happily doing the landscaping! It's a work in progress but there is progress. The fruit trees I mentioned in an earlier post can be seen and the Arborvita that were in our wedding ceremony are doing great at the edge of the patio. We even got one of the bird feeders hung!


And the very first flower bed is installed at the edge of the patio! It may have to be moved or raised but atleast I have something kinda finished! Since these pictures were taken we've put river rock around the arborvita and I've rototilled the entire area and made the first stab at leveling it out and getting it ready for the sod we'll put in this fall.


We are happy homeowners! :-) This weekend we are off to raft the Klamath River with Rocky and Caron! Our 1st real campout in our new travel trailer! Yeppee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much you guys have done.. I get tired just seeing the pics!! Caron

Diane said...

Well, it's been another month - time for another entry. . .