Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My trip to Arizona is coming to an end. It's been busy but restful also. I've fed burro's carrots on the street of Oatman, seen the Elmore branch of the family in San Diego where we had a huge family picture taken (15 people) before Rod and S'te move to Bremerton,WA, wandered the streets of Algadones, Mexico looking for ways to spend my remaining pesos from our Yucatan trip and experienced the longest line of my life getting back across the border. Friday Dad and I will spend one night in Las Vegas at the Golden Nugget and then I'll catch my plane home.

A good 2 week visit!

1 comment:

Diane said...

you didn't mention the hot tub soak at 9:30pm in January! or the marathon issues of keeping Dad occupied while away from home! or the sweetness of all the hugs and kisses that were shared! or the sense of wonder at watching Dad and Tetee "reading" thier story to each other. Yes, you are right, it was a great visit.... I can attest to the part while you were with us.. I loved being with you!!
See you again in just 2 1/2 short months!! Yay!!!!