Wednesday, February 25, 2009



The gardening article was inspired as Leo and I worked on our greenhouse gardening project. Although we both have been gardening for years neither of us have ever grown plants in a greenhouse so this is an adventure.

While putting all the little seeds in the containers we discussed all the ways that a person can make money from a garden with out all this meticulous attention to detail! A woman I worked with in Roseburg sold the starts from her Japanese Maples and I've bought wonderfully healthy perennials at garage sales! I'm thoroughly enjoying writing!


Jack is busy tumbling our sunstones from this past fall's trip. They are cleaning up nicely and Jack is going to design a necklace out of this batch for me. Sunstones and obsidian needles interspersed with beads. We are planning a trip to the bead shop for Friday afternoon.


Mike is scheduled for his "interview" at Klamath County Library Main Branch on Friday also. This interview is so he can be part of the "Read to a Canine" program at the library. I was in Arizona when the original orientation was held.


Here is a snapshot of one of the places Dad and I visited while traveling the highways between Bullhead City, Algodones, Yuma, and San Diego. We are a family of outlaws...


Hope everyone else is finding rewarding ways to get through this dead time of winter!

1 comment:

Diane said...

So glad that you are back to writing. Sort out or gather some more recent photos of the boys to bring East with you for 'you-know-what'! I don't have much after about 11 years old..... LOL