Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camp Hosting is done for awhile now. I had all my illusions of what it would be like shattered and if I go to do it again I will do so with more realistic expectations AND I will ask a few more questions!

Chatting with a few others that have done hosting I guess Michelle and I got in with a pretty demanding outfit and not all places are as unsettling. There was definately no 'peace' with the crew there. Sucked the joy right out of being in the woods on a high mountain lake, they did. Oh well. It's done.

I'm really enjoying carpeted floors, a full sized shower, my flower garden, seeing friends and high speed cable connections!

Although I don't have to get up at 6:30 am to walk Shiloh before I go clean 7 latrines I still have to get up at 6:30 am (or 5:30 am) to walk Shiloh because she thinks it's time and wakes me up! I think being in town has knocked her internal clock off - we never got up at 5:30 am at Willow Lake!



















Jack is up that early though and preparing to go to work! He's inspecting for BPA for a couple of months. So I'm being the home support person now! It's pretty cool the way God is working this all out for us. We'll have the funds to play this winter!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

that is good!! Sounds like life is good... and the camp hosting thing... I've heard others say it isn't quite as joyful as some tend to think.... LOL Glad you are home safely...