Monday, June 11, 2007

Mondays! Wow! They are alwasy hard after a busy weekend and this one was just that!

Jack, Brett, and Chisato left for the airport at 5:45 am. Brett will be in Japan by this afternoon (tomorrow there) and Chisato is spending a couple days in San Francisco before returning to New York. Everyone else left early Sunday afternoon... after we went through the new house on Homedale. Some may not see it again for several years but Caleb and Mike will be back in July to do the concrete work!!! 30 yards of concrete and I'll still have lots of gardening room!

Brett demonstrated how to climb up the big willow tree and Oliver is really jazzed about the treehouse idea! When my film gets deveolped I'll have a picture of Brett in the tree and Oliver trying to skinny up it! It was great seeing everyone in the yard...a glimpse of what I hope the future holds! It's a great back yard for kids, grown-ups, and gardening!

The appointments for signing are for this Wednesday afternoon! Once everything "funds" we have three days to vacate! We're happy to do so - eager to get to the new - no stairs - house but the logistics are intimidating! We have more than I think Jack realizes! He is planning on doing the move with his truck, trailer and those of friends. We'll see.

I've got to go to bed now. I'm exhusted but got caught up reading my sister and nieces blogs and felt inspired to write to. It is so nice to get to be a part of their lives through their posts. I wanted extend the favor back!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm always thrilled when I check my "blogline" and there is a new entry from you. I like to know what's happening in your life too.

Jack may do way better than you think in getting moved. It will be what it will be. No sense in worrying about it. That's just a waste of time LOL

Anonymous said...

I think he will get more moved than you think. If we can move a household full of 8 kids and 2 adults with a small U-haul and a couple friends then you two shouldn't have a problem. Everything will work out just fine