Monday, May 18, 2009

The family has been in motion and now everyone is settling down again.  Diane has made it back to Coos Bay after a scenic road trip through the state of California.  Brett and Maya are currently making their way back to Bangkok, Thailand after what sounds like a culunary delight of a visit in Austin, Texas and some beach time in Tulum, Mexico.

The footloose wanderer I usually am, I have been staying home. Closely tied to my computer at times and puttering around in the garden and yard at other times.  I heard from several friends that Jack had been making noises about 'grounding' me after the Utah trip.  No need, I was tired of travel and ready to be home for a bit.  But now Memorial Day Weekend is fast approaching and the first river trip of the year!  I'm winding up for take off!

It's looking like the count will be about 12 people for our get-away.  Most are rafters and the main focus will be doing the two runs connected to the Trees of Heaven Campground but I'm taking the domino's too.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Have a great time camping this weekend. The beginning of summer is upon us!