Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CHANGE is constant in my life! My stint at Campground at Natural Bridge drew to an end on Monday. Jack pulled the trailer to my new assignment Tuesday morning and I'll be starting as a one of 6 camp hosts at Willow Lake this coming Friday!



So instead of the rush and roar of the Rogue River in the coniferous forrest I will be beside the still waters of a bueatiful high mountain lake looking at Mt. McLoughlin! That is when I get to sit and look!


http://www.southernoregon.com/willowlake/index.html

At the interview I was told, " You pay money to loose weight with Jenny Craig but with us you'll loose weight and we'll pay you!"


2 comments:

Diane said...

Dad said that at least now you have electricity!! Hope you are enjoying your new 'career'!! More power to you LOL!!!

Sharen said...

I have found I am very fond of electricity and running water!

:-)