Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here is the link to the picture album I posted on facebook of my day on the road with Brett and Maya.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33653&id=1450940976&l=94fffcc749

Currently I have laryngitis and can not talk. I am beginning to really see a pattern...
Got to break it if I'm going to go on all these wonderful trips I have planned! I am going to check in with a Naturalpath. Maybe they have something that can truly improve my immune system.
Currently I am on a 7 day regiment of prednesone and an antibiotic - which create their own set of problems!

Hope everyone else is hale and hearty! Don't forget to pray for Makkiah - his surgury is tomorrow!

We love you, young man! You are such a trooper!

1 comment:

Diane said...

He is that - and he doesn't catch everything that is ambling down the pike>>> LOL

I am sorry that you were under the weather for so long!!!!