Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Full day... a little coffe and donuts at the clubhouse... alittle yard work... a wonderful stromboni for lunch at Nino's on SR 60 and 43rd Ave.... a walk on Avalon Beach collecting seashells and playing in the surf to ankle depth... then on the way home serenity was lost when the car locked up in third gear. Because Jack knows how to drive a clutch and do it well we managed to get the car to the garage that Keith uses despite the loss of "linkage". Being non-mechanical by nature I have no idea what could have caused the problem or what it is going to take to fix it but we happily left it in Bob's hands and let him give us a ride home!

Serenity has returned and Jack and I are happily enjoying the evening. Bob will call us tomorrow and we'll get the car fixed, until then we still have use of Keith's pick-up. All is well. And anyone that know's Jack know's what kind of a MIRICLE that is! God does wonderous things!

I am now waiting for a response from Reality Trade about my refund from them. I was assured if I didn't receive a valid offer on my Paradise Cove time-share in 6 months I'd get a full refund. I haven't recieved any offers and six months is up. We'll see how honest this outfit is. I wrote the letter requesting my refund and mailed it today.....

1 comment:

Diane said...

So glad there was nothing catastrophic with the car. Ya know, us older things tend to just STOP and need repair/replacement parts at the most inopertune times... LOL at least you were already close to Bobby's!! LOL