Tuesday, February 27, 2007
















It's snowing - more! The robin's are back and the ground hog said early spring but I don't think so! It has been snowing at different intensities but constantly since last Friday. The roads clear where they've been plowed but the ground snow hasn't melted.

On the way to work this morning my windshield popped and a crack now snakes across the bottom! I knew I was risking that when I didn't get the rock chips fixed! I believe we'll wait until spring to fix it.

I heard that Crater Lake has added 5 feet to their snow pack! I think we'll have to plan a day in the snow at our local Natural Wonder!

One of my co-worker's clued me in on a good cross country loop right here in Klamath Falls. Moore Park has a loop on the crest of one of the hills! The bummer is I've discovered I have lost my cross country boots somewhere along the line! I've got 3 pair of X-country ski's and NO boots! Jack and I will both have to buy some before we can enjoy that sport!





















We are getting some killer icesickles! Mike is loving the snow! He bounces around in it like a rabbit, smiling the whole time! With all this snow Zihuatanejo comes to mind often!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's a real switch - from Jack in shorts to the icicles!! Glad you made it home safely and are back to work in good condition!!

Sorry I missed your call on Monday.