Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We're home! It was a wonderful honeymoon! I can't think of anything more we could have done. Not that everything went as planned...by any means... but it all worked out wonderfully. Jack got to work on codependency issues, expanding his comfort zone, and containing himself under stressfull situations. I got to practice my Spanish, patience, maintaining internal peace dispite external stimuli, and witness personal growth in the man I love not to mention snorkel, shop, kayak and eat great food! What a honeymoon.

I'll post excerpts from my journal in the coming days along with pictures. But tomorrow is my first day back on the job and I need to get ready and get a good nights sleep.

Hope everyone had a great valentines day! Love.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Looking forward to the "exerpts". It's like getting to relive it all over again!!