Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No novella entry tonight! Snow was on the ground when we woke up this morning - 3 or 4 inches - it has snowed all day - and it is still snowing tonight. I-5 between Ashland and Redding is closed due to the snow storm.

I've lost my tortuga pinky ring! I looked down yesterday afternoon and noticed it was off my finger. There is a white ring where it was! I wore it the whole time we were in Mexico and it never came off once... not even when we were in the water! I've looked everywhere in the house and at the office. Last night I decided I needed to retrace the route Signe and I took Saturday when we ran to see if it fell off somewhere along the way but now that will have to wait until the snow melts. I am really sad about losing it! It had fallen off Friday morning when I was brushing my hair but I thought it was just a fluke. If I recover it I'll wear it on a chain around my neck... evidently my fingers are thinner in this colder climate!

Working at Jeld-Wen is great. I'm learning a great deal about Excel and have walked through doing one piece of what my job will be. The processes are complex and numerous. It will take a while to really know how it all fits together! Everyone I work with is pleasant and do their jobs with personal pride. It is great to be among them.

I've stayed up tonight to watch LOST - my favorite TV show and then to watched the weather report but now I need to close and go to bed!

I watched the slide show my sister created for the Vero Beach community they live in. She has really created a neat mixture of necessary information and community activities! Seems pretty busy over there!

Hope all is well with one and all!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for the mention and the comment onmmy meager endeavors!! I really, really don't miss the snow . . . LOL. Sorry about your ring - ya know - Keith lost his wedding ring for almost a year - swore the cats had eaten it - I moved the recliner for the umteenth time - and it fell out!! Maybe you will be that lucky - only sooner :)