Friday, April 06, 2007

Very busy week on the house front. We have painted the paneling in the dining room the same color as the rest of the livingroom . I've cleared the kitchen counters of everything except the microwave, toaster, and coffeepot. We are making great progress! We've given away some of the "extra" furniture and the rest is getting tagged for a garage sale.

Jack has taken much of what we are going to keep to the storage unit he rented on Wednesday. All but 4 of my hats are once again packed in their hat boxes and stored! It was only 5 months ago I unpacked them! We are telling ourselves this is the last time!

We've gone through 6 houses as of this evening. We believe we've found a house we both want. We are going to sleep on it tonight and discuss making an offer tomorrow. It will be contingent on the sale of our house here but we would like to lock it in if we can. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Night for now!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Moving again!! And people thought I moved alot!! Good luck on your offer and the sale of this one. With things moving so slowly it is important that everything work in the right timing!!

Got your gift today - was it for me? or for Keith? Whichever, thank you, and I'll be the one reading it anyway hehe.

Love SIS

Anonymous said...

OK since when are you moving? I asked this once before. I think I must have missed this peice of info somewhere.