Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What's new? Well, I'm sporting blended tri-focal glasses which really helps with the computer screens! The grey hair is coming in strong too! Aging quickly here!

Other than that... Jack signed the papers and Klamath Falls house goes on multiple listing next Monday! We are going to be "de-cluttering" like crazy this next week! But it is the standard hurry up and wait...I am sure. I expect the house will be on the market 4 to 6 months.

My Roseburg house has been on the market since November! Jack and I took a load of things up to Mike for when he gets his place and worked on the house's "curb appeal" this past weekend. We cleaned windows, bleached the patio cement, and weeded what we could. Josh and his girlfriend stopped by and we got to catch up with each other. Turned out his girlfriend knows a lot of the same people in Klamath Falls that we do. It was a nice visit. In Junction City we went to dinner with Mike and then visited as long as Jack and I could keep our eyes open. An early evening to Mike I'm sure but we'd been up since 4:30 am!

Sunday we drove home via the Diamond Lake Hwy and I showed Jack the different raft put-in, take outs and rapids along the way. We got a good helmet for him in Eugene so now we're ready to go rafting!

That's what's goin' on here... hope all is well out there!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Kids all gone. Sooner than expected. Keith in St Louis. I'm decluttering too. I can't do it with him around - he wants to keep EVERYTHING!!

Glad you are still having fun. Getting hot here. Was 73 when I got up at 6:30. Went up from there. Will add to my blog later.

Love ya, SIS

Anonymous said...

Where are you moving to if you are selling the house?