Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunshine and raindrops! It's warm either way! I think a person can live here without a single coat!

This morning Diane and I did a walking tour of the community. I know where the camper will be parked and where the dog park is that I can play frisbe with Shiloh at this fall! I also got to meet a few more people and their dogs here!

Jack has safely returned to Klamath Falls and was joyfully greeted by our two fur kids.
I have been talking about looking for work and my willingness to do any kind of job... so when I got to Vero Beach Sis let me know that she had something for me. There was an Easter Weekend Breakfast at the community center and an Easter Bunny was needed. Being one of the newest residents I was asked if I would be willing.....










It was fun to be a bunny for a little bit.


Hopping around the club house to distribute candies and get pictures taken was equal to an hour workout in a sauna! The kids, young and old, seemed to enjoy my antics.




















3 comments:

Diane said...

And you were a really good Bunny too!

Sue Tews said...

How cute is this. Jim and I so enjoyed meeting you, Sharen and seeing Jack after all these years. It will be great to have you back in FL next winter. We will give you a tour of Okeechobee and all of the alligators we have in our neighborhood. :)

S'te said...

Looks like you had a great time in Florida! Much better than Mexico it seems