Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Time is passing quickly! We've already been home from our Eastern Caribbean Cruise for 3 days! As usual I came home sick! It was only a head cold this time thank goodness. Now Jack is hacking away and feeling miserable. We've made a little headway on decorating for Christmas since our return but that's about all.

The islands were are lush and full of tourists! There were three cruise ships in port everywhere we went so tourists are not rare in Nassau, St. Thomas or Sint Maarten!

I loaded the pictures and worked on them for a bit this evening. I'll finish tomorrow and post some pictures!

Here's wishing all those in my life a great holiday season!

1 comment:

Diane said...

How faithful to thier diets were all the other 'bathers'? LOL The scooters look like lots and lots of fun. Maybe I'll get Keith to try them out! I doubt it - but maybe... Maybe we should leave the guys home and go ourselves, but then again, Jack seems to enjoy all of the activity too. :->