Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whew! I just made our reservation at Watchman Campground at Zion National Park for our stay there to attend Brett and Maya's wedding on Memorial Day Weekend 2010 and I got the LAST RV spot available!

Here I am organizing the housing for the wedding party and I almost missed the window to stay where I wanted to! Isn't that ironic!

We enjoyed a bright sunny day at the Vero Beach Museum of Art with Jim and Sue Tews a couple of days before Christmas and a comfortable Christmas with Diane and Keith. I'm really enjoying the time Diane and I have to chat! I'm sure Jack and Keith think it is endlessly but we do spend some time quietly. Like right now while we are both computing! :-)

Tomorrow Diane and I are setting out bright and early for the Loxahatchee River tour at Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Jack and Keith opted not to go so it will just be us girls.

Diane and Keith's plans for January took a turn that has them returning to Coos Bay January 9th so Jack and I have changed our reservations and will be returning to Oregon that day too. We are looking forward to seeing our puppies, friends and our new floor! I am sorry that the time with Sis has been cut short.

We'll just have to make the best use of the time!

1 comment:

Diane said...

We've been pretty busy too! It's been great having you here.