Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm beginning to think I need a nail biting recovery program! Ever since I removed the artifical fingernails I've been finding myself chewing off the thin whisps of nails that have been trying to grow! My thumbs and indexfingers nails are torn back so far into my fingers that they are painful. I'm keeping bandaides on them! I don't think I'll ever remove them myself again. I scraped the nails to thin I think! That is if I ever do the fake nails again anyway.

Nothing else is new. I didn't go to breakfast Saturday becuase I have a class Saturday morning - I'd forgotten when I told the ladies I'd join them. I need brain food! I am taking Vitamin B-12 already but either need high doses or some additional stuff!

I've several chapters and labs to do for this evening Computer Programming class to this post is done for today.

I haven't had any employment inquires yet....

1 comment:

Diane said...

You have months to go!!! Network, network, network. Does IT have a job board? There are lots of different ways to find a CAREER other than running down ads in the newspaper!! Lots of luck on your Chapters and I'm sure you will connect with the Ladies soon enough!!

You have me in your corner (for whatever good that is!!LOL)