Monday, October 09, 2006

Things do change!

  • There is a chipper in front of the house and the remainder of the apple tree is getting topped. I've been parking accross the street so my little red car isn't in the "fall zone" since the original collapse of the house side of the tree. I don't feel real great about parking on the street... it is my only vehicle and errors in judgement occur often in the late night hours! So this evening I should have a space back next to the house. A little slice of piece of mind.
  • I received a notice from the property management company that the renters in Roseburg have given their 30 day notice. The envelope did NOT include a check for October's rent. I have a call in to the company requesting the status of that and what to expect for re-renting the house.
  • I had to transfer funds from savings to cover an oversight on my part in the checking account. It was a pretty big chunk of what I had in savings.

I do what I can about each situation and then "let it go" to resolve the way is needs to. It is a walking in faith excersize!

I have shut out the "what if's" from running wild in my mind so far. Now I will return to the computer programming lab that I am struggling with for tonight's class until I hear back from the Roseburg property management company.

Such is this MONDAY.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm glad you are excercising your walking in faith. Also glad that the chipper is doing it's job. We are packing up to head out this morning -Will be clear across the country by bedtime - but that includes the 3 hr time difference hehe.

Remember your family is walking right with you. Keep up the good work!!