Thursday, October 26, 2006

After getting home Tuesday I called all the people that had helped with the keys deliema and let them know I'd recovered my keys and thanked them for their help. Yesterday I took the spare key back to Kelly and Caleb's house so there will be a spare somewhere! It was such a relief when Kelly said they had one! All things seem more possible when you can get in your car!

Yesterday I recieved the CMA on my house in Roseburg. The renter that had been in the house for 3 years gave notice last month and there hasn't been any one interested enough in renting it to fill out the application through the property management company. Murphy's Law in play once again. When I can least afford to pay that mortgage I have to.

So I'm looking at selling it. Since it is the biggest single investment I have I want to price it right and not pay to high a realtor fee. It isn't something I wanted to have to figure out right now. I'm really just wanting to get a job and finish school!

I haven't heard anything on the job front yet... but it's only Thursday.

Everyone in my world seems to be sick with sinus, cold, flu right now. Kelly's voice is gone, Caleb was home from work yesterday with a terrible sinus headache, Oliver came home from school with stomach problems, Nissa cancelled Sunday's walk due to flu like symtoms, Joey and Emma are just recovering from serious colds and I have a reoccurring headache centered in the sinus areas! Joey showed me a pressure point in my hands to relieve sinus and neck/back pain. I've tried it and it seems to be working... my sinus's started running! I think that is what was needed so the headache can stop!

Today I'll focus on school work as I wait and hope the phone will ring with the job offer!
Hope all is well out there!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Don't forget the other part of Murphy's Law - what will be, will be ~~ and of course the old stand-by~~ don't get your panties in a wad. Of course there are other things that can be said, such as, "don't jump ship - just yet" or "wait and see" or "don't rush into panic, walk in and check it out". Sorry that the LAW hit again so quickly, I would've like to see you know where you want to settle before you have to sell. Of course, the Lord knows what He is doing. No sense in trying to second guess Him. :)