Friday, November 17, 2006

Sis has been after me to update my blog so I really tried to last night but could not connect to the internet with my wireless card - I kept getting a message that the sevice area had to be updated and then it would "fail". Today I spent an hour on the phone with tech support with the results being - there is no service in Klamath Falls. The end of the wireless card. Now I am on Jack's computer and it is very nice to have a big screen and keyboard again!

I am in Klamath Falls now. Lock, stock, and barrel. I took my last final on Wednesday and we drove to Klamath Falls Thursday with all my stuff. We had spent Wednesday loading the Uhaul before I went to class so we were free to have dinner with Caleb and Kelly after class and were ready to go at 5:30 am Thursday.

Many great things have been happening. Here is the most beautiful ring in the world which Jack slipped on my finger last Friday! I have a picture that I'm trying to upload but keep getting an error so it may be tomorrow before I get it posted. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

evillord said...

I love you.

Diane said...

This is my second try at a comment!! I worked so hard and was so witty on the first one - and it went into cyper-hereafter!! Boohoo.

Glad you made it safely and soooo glad that you finally posted again. Keep it going - I love having romance novels around to read heheheh