Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wedding Day! Began at 4:30 am with our regular coffee and reading then off to the YMCA for workout class! Now showered and ready to go to the Daily Bagel for a latte and breakfast. After that Jack and I are heading out to collect some pine for the hearth to finish out the decorations.

The remainder of the day I am going to use getting foo-foo'd up. Hair, nails, clothes etc. Six o'clock seems far away but I know it will come quick!

Hope everyone is having a good time preparing for Thanksgiving. I certainly have a ton to be thankful for!

I can't get pictures to load into blogger on this PC! I took pictures of the flowers last night but can't get them posted here! I'll post them on flickr this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Wedding and Happy Thanksgiving to you both. One day we will meet. It is horrible to live so far from everyone.

Diane said...

Now that you are "an old married woman" how about putting some pics on the site? I've been watching all day and all night. OBTW, if you "clear the cookies" on your browser it's easier to get pics to upload to blogger. I think it's one of the issues they are trying to fix.

Love you = Happy Turkey Day!!