Friday, November 03, 2006

Winter is HERE! Cold, rain, grey skies, wind. I almost didn't go to class for fear of the roads icing over and then after class wanted to drive to Klamath Falls! I called Oregon Highway Patrol and confirmed that there was patches of ice on the passes so I stayed in Portland.

I'm so tickled with life! I find myself singing the "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch" lyrics that come over the radio. Silly I know but I'm enjoying it! And behind the scene is the knowing that this person is willing to commit to a permenent relationship - and understands that there are holes and bumps along the way! We did our own little version of speed dating while I was in Klamath Falls - and were very honest about our desires, hopes, and values. I figured if he got scared, better now than later. He didn't flinch - in fact he responded in like kind! When a 15 year oldtimer and a 20 year oldtimer get "honest" it is pretty awesome. A lot of truth and sincerity that I don't think the average people get to for many many dates!

Today is Signe's real birthday ~ so happy birthday to my very best friend! I hope it is full of good stuff!

Two more weeks of school and then I am on the road to Klamath Falls to a new vision of the future!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like you made the decision to move to KFalls anyhow. Good luck. 2 weeks is a long time sometimes. Routin' for you.

Diane said...

Seem's to me like you could update a little more - so we know where you are thinking of being a day or two ahead of time. I know you are into the KFalls trip - but come on!!! We've been here for the long haul!! Keep up the news. . . . hehehehehe