Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow fell again last night and undid the tidy driveway and sidewalk's from yesterdays efforts. Jack broke out the snow blower today! It's like driving a rototiller in many ways! I only did one pass but it is something I think I will have to master if this weather continues!

I think I have the name changes completed. The new drivers license photo is the standard "worse possible" but it only took 12 minutes at DMV to take care of everything so I'm not to upset about the photo. Social Security took only a little longer. It is so nice being in a small town again. A long line is 7 people (except Black Friday).

I updated my resume's and handed out two today. I also got a call about another position that I called on. Things are already moving faster than they were in Portland!

Cheryl emailed me the wedding pictures from her camera but they are embedded in the email and I haven't been able to extract them yet! There are some very good ones but the neatest thing was seeing the Mike is in almost every one of the ceremony pictures - standing with Jack and I as we said our vows! I'll post them as soon as I can - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh,you sound so different from the Sharen that hated Myrtle Point cause it was a small town. Of course, I'm not sure MP should really be called a town maybe just an expanded stop light LOL!!

Glad it all went well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are happy and you sound very content with the way your life is going. Congrats again and I can't wait to see pictures!