Friday, November 24, 2006

We braved the early bird shopping crowds and got most of the Christmas shopping done by 10 AM! Fred Meyer wasn't as crowded and difficult at Big R and that was better than Staples (which we just walked through and left without purchasing anything) where the lines were from the registers to the back wall of the store at 6:30 am!

Jack called it "bonding with the masses" and was quite chipper. I was a little tense in Big R where the aisles were narrow and merchandise was stacked sky high! We got everything on our list though and figure we save over $100. I now have snow boots and a jewelry box!

I have so many new things - the best being a loving husband!

I've packaged Brett's christmas gifts up and Jack and I are off to the post office to see if the shipping out distances the gifts! Hope everyone else is enjoying Post-Tday!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Glad you got your shopping done. What about the wedding? and your tday?

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great day shopping. Rod and I ventured out to do a little shopping.