Saturday, January 27, 2007

First week on the job ended with a challenge! The challenge for me is to not work on the task during my time! :-) I want to solve the riddle of how do you..... I love solving that kind of stuff and I am a bit competitive. The team has been working on the "riddle" for a week and the super gave me the parameters yesterday morning to see if I could come up with a solution. I had to repeatedly tell myself not to feel bad that I could not supply the solution in one day when others more familiar with the processes haven't solved it in a week! I quickly arrived at the same sticking point that has everyone stumped!

I'm shopping for an Excel reference book today! :-)

Mike is also going to get a bath today! He has to be spiffy for Goldie and Andrea on Thursday.

Other than that the day will be District 17 meeting and a run with Signe!

Hope all is well with everyone "out there". Haven't heard much from anyone lately - except Sis!

1 comment:

Diane said...

What sort of excel riddle do you have? I'm glad that you've enjoyed your first week of work.

Time is getting short - for your HONEYMOON!!! If I don't get back to you before you go - have a wonderful,wonderful time.