Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My passport is here! Yeah! We filled in the emergency info, made copies as directed... getting everything ready. Mexico is just a little over a week away! Hey! Hey! Hey! Jack and I have done our internet homework and have a good idea of what we want to do while we are there.

The itineary goes like this:
2-1-07 Thursday - get Andrea (our house/dog sitter) settled in to the house and drive to Medford to spend the night at Days Inn so we can get to the Medford Airport at 5:30 am Friday morning for our 7 am flight.

2-2-07 Friday - 7 am - 4 pm fly from Medford to Los Angelas to Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Check in to Casa Elvira, eat dinner and take a walk down the Paseo

2-3-07 Saturday- Bus ride to Petalan (40 minutes from Z) to visit the ancient church and the gold market - shopping - Back to Z for dinner

2-4-07 Sunday- 7:30 am - 2 pm Kayak tour of Luguna de Potosi - Wildlife reserve
Sunday evening at the Basketball court in Z

2-5-07 Monday - 9 am - 4 pm Nautilus Divers - certification class and 1st ocean dive
enjoy the beach, dinner

2-6-07 Tuesday - through 2-8-07 Thursday 4 more dives in the Zihuatanejo Bay area with Nautilus Divers Thursday Night is pozole night in Z at Tamales y Atloes Any with folk dancers!

2-9-07 Friday - Unplanned (can you believe it?) lay on the beach all day?

2-10-07 Saturday - Isla Ixtapa Day - bus ride to Playa Linda - panga (outboard motor boat) ride to Isla Ixtapa Snorkel, Swim, visit Nature Preserve on the island (crocodiles are their specialty!)

2-11-07 Sunday - ANOTHER Unplanned day! Shop, enjoy the Sunday Main Plaza activities

2-12-07 Monday - Last minute shopping, walk on the beaches, pack
2:30 pm Taxi to Zihuatanejo Airport
5 pm to 11 pm fly back into Medford - Spend the night at Days Inn again.

2-13-07 Tuesday - return home to Klamath Falls!

2-14-07 Wednesday REST!

2-15-07 Back to work!

Today was my 2nd day of work at Jeld-Wen. I think it is going to be a good job! I certainly like the people!

Life is good!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Boy, you are going to be exhausted from your vacation!! Made me tired to ready it hehehe.

Our trip to SD consists of Sat we fly, Monday- kb to dentist, Tues - me to Dr. and Sat we fly.

Thurs we drive to C.Canaveral, get on the Elation, float, day in Freeport, day in Nassau, float, dock, home.

I guess I'm just not a organized as you. I think I may want to do the snorkel thing in Freeport. That looked interesting. I don't know yet. But I've got time.