Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year! We brought 2007 in with a Murder Mystery Dinner called the "Chicago Caper". Staying awake until Midnight on New Years Eve was never so easy! Everyone came dressed in character and throughly got in to solving the mystery! Along with a ton of laughs we took a good number of pictures and I edited and loaded them today!

I got it all done today because my back is out from walking around on 4 inch heels for 5 hours! I forgot to sit down New Years Eve! Lots for a speakeasy owner to do when the house is full! I woke up this morning and was barely moving. Other than soaking in the hot tub until completely pruned I have done nothing but work loading, editing, and getting the pictures set up for viewing. Enjoy!

The night before New Years Eve Lyn and Cheryl hosted a reception for Jack and I at Cheryl's house. Most of our friends where out of town when we married in November so they got togeather to wish us well on December 30th. These are the majority of Jack and I's closest friends in Klamath Falls. The big celebration where we hope all our family and friends will be present will be on June 9th.

We now have exactly one month before we leave for our honeymoon!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Pictures are great. Glad you had lots of fun. Your back. . I stood up at church Sunday morning and tweaked my left leg somehow - it's still not working painlessly.

You always have such good ideas for parties - I don't know enough people to even throw one sniff sniff

Your passport will definately arrive in time - it's a good thing - it will happen!!